Data Federal is part of the Aquilent team selected as one of the awardees for the Chief Information Officers-Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) government-wide acquisition contract.
At Data Federal, we believe that a commitment to quality and superior performance is essential to achieving success for our customers. Our solutions are designed to improve business processes, information technology infrastructures and systems, and end user services. We deliver solutions that increase responsiveness, while focusing on total cost control and reduction. By leveraging our industry experience, while ensuring that we focus on the customer, their needs, and their mission, Data Federal is successfully delivering to a diverse array of Federal and commercial customers.
Period of Performance: 6/1/12 through 5/31/22
Length of Contract: 10 Years
Contract Name: Chief Information Officer - Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
Contract Number : HHSN316201200005W
Contract Type Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), Task Order (FFP, CPFF, CPAF, T&M)
Location: Aquilent, Inc., Laurel, MD
Benefits to our Customrs:
- Can be used across the Federal Government for anything IT
- Fair and reasonable rates negotiated at the master contract level
- Streamlined ordering and procedures save time, money, and resources
- Task orders may be awarded in 30 days or less
- Web-based systems automate task and delivery order competition, management, awardee selection, and notification
- Agile and flexible in support of all contract types
CIO-SP3 support services cover the full gamut of information technology efforts. The task areas below outline the types of work that can be awarded under this vehicle. Click here to download the complete Statement of Work (SOW).
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Services, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
- Contract Manager: Chris Toven, 410-280-3210 x8002
- Technical Contact: Babi Das, 410-280-3210 x8001
Contract Labor Rates:
For additional information regarding CIO-SP3, please visit the NITAAC site.