Technical Lead / Sr. Software Developer
The candidate will provide software development services for Intelligence Community focused program(s). This includes the development of advanced Business Process Management (BPM) solutions focused on rapid deployment and ROI. The candidate will work within a team environment and will also serve as the lead depending on the program and effort. Work will include architecture development, design, and deployment. Additionally, the candidate will support other company initiatives and projects as needed. Candidate should be comfortable in a leadership position involving a high degree of client engagement.
The candidate will:
• Work with company representatives and customers to understand customer requirements
• Work with solution partners to develop applications and systems
• Configure and implement advanced Business Process Management Solutions (BPMS)
• Design applications to address mission critical customer needs
• Document designs and host design reviews
• Implement and unit test software
• Perform code reviews
• Address issues and bugs as they arise out of testing an production
The candidate will possess a minimum of 5 to 7 years design / development experience. The candidate will possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong interpersonal and communications skills. Specifically, the candidate will possess a solid working knowledge of Java, J2EE & J2EE application servers, Struts, JDBC, SQL, Oracle database, business object modeling, & OO design, with experience developing high performance, highly scalable OLTP systems. XML/XSD, JAXB, SOAP & other B2B like protocols a plus.
Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or related field. Masters Degree a plus
Job Reference Code:
DATA FEDERAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER