Data Federal is a professional services firm focused primarily on serving the federal government. The right candidate understands the federal domain and the unique challenges that federal agencies encounter.
Candidates must have a strong desire to work closely with customers to understand their needs so that Data Federal may further enhance our products to better serve our clients.
•Troubleshoot and fix product bugs in existing applications.
•Design, enhance, implement and maintain SharePoint sites and applications ensuring access, reliability, availability and usability to current and new users
•Develop new SharePoint sites/sub-sites, applications and enhancements
•Contributing on team of skilled developers to create new products or new versions of an existing product.
•Developing effective software architecture, enforcing good software development principles, and providing technical oversight.
•Aid in reviewing functional and non-functional design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience using C#, .NET, ASP.NET, SQL, HTML, CSS
• Skilled with Relational Databases.
• 3+ Years experience with Microsoft SharePoint web component development.
• SharePoint server administration and configuration, performance optimization
Job Reference Code:
DATA FEDERAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER