Project Support Specialist - Labor Services
The Project Support Specialist supports the entire team across multiple buildings in a one-block radius, primarily by performing labor requests but also by rotating between labor, mailroom, conference room, and reception area tasks, if and when necessary. The Project Support Specialist responds to labor and building service requests, such as moving, assembling, or disassembling furniture, handyman services, delivering copier and printer paper, and/or supporting the loading dock. WSD provides labor services in an effort to support PBGC employees by responding to service requests throughout two buildings which are adjacent to one another. Labor requests are fielded by a reception desk and assigned to appropriate labor personnel to handle.
• Laborer tasks
• Moving services
• Furniture delivering, assembly, and/or disassembly
• Stocking copier paper or other supplies
• Other duties as assigned
• Provides requested services in a timely fashion and to the satisfaction of the customer
• Provides backup support to mailroom and conference rooms (see Mail and Conference Room Service Associate job posting to cross-reference)
• Able to lift and manipulate 40-70 pounds and walk 3-5 miles per day
• 1-3 years labor experience, specifically within office, conference center, and reception environments
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Outlook; SharePoint experience or ability to learn new software and platforms
• Multitasking, reliability, personable and friendly, responsive
• Team-player; able to take direction, work independently, and prioritize tasks well
• Candidate must be able pass a federal background investigation.
Candidate must be able pass a federal background investigation.
Job Reference Code:
DATA FEDERAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER