The multimedia producer will create content to disseminate via satellite video feeds to news agencies. In addition, the individual will produce OIG-wide podcasts and videos for internal distribution.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Familiarity with software programs used for digital design, video and audio production, computer modeling and web development.
• Working knowledge of multiple platforms of media
• May serve as lead on project creation and concept development to include script writing, storyboard design and deadline scheduling.
• Manages project from start to finish while adhering to a set schedule while allocating resources accordingly.
• Production responsibilities can include, directing, shooting, recording and creation of graphics.
• May be asked to report on progress of work.
• May be responsible for managing multiple projects at the same time.
• Has the ability to work well with others and take direction.
• May be required to edit video, photos and audio files.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Produces monthly podcasts and videos, requiring knowledge of audio and video editing software (Adobe Audition or Adobe Premier), audio and video recording equipment,
• Responsible for recording and sound checking an audio interview
• Is accountable for portraying complex information in a radio news format
• Responsible for knowing how to conduct succinct interviews with OIG subject matter experts on various issues.
• Has knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) to edit photos and/or graphics for use
Knowledge of Adobe Premier and Photoshop is necessary. Knowledge of other Adobe Creative Suite products is preferable, but not needed.
Job Reference Code:
DATA FEDERAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER