Internal Media Developer
The internal media developer will develop communication products for dissemination across internal OIG communications platforms. These products include e-newsletters, articles, and presentations.
• Conducts research to obtain and authenticate information to use for e-newsletters, articles and presentations.
• Reviews, submits and revises written material to meet personal standards and standards set by team lead and/or supervisor.
• Must be responsible for creating graphics and formats to be used in e-newsletters, articles and presentations.
• May be required to write material to be used with projects for use outside the organization.
• Takes direction well with the ability to work independently.
• Will be required to organize material for project development to include planning, outline and synopsis drafting.
• Collaborates with other writers and developers on specific projects.
• May be required to review work submitted by other media developers.
• Has experience with SharePoint
• Performs other duties as assigned
Job Reference Code:
DATA FEDERAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER