The candidate will work in Data Federal's Document Management and Digitization division which is focused on various large scale scanning projects. Data Federal is looking for candidates interested in full or part time employment.
Primary duties include: Preparing and scanning various materials -- books, newspapers, maps, microfilm as well as performing quality control on all materials.
The candidate must be detail oriented and have excellent computer skills. Data Federal's Document Management division is set for growth as a result of several large digitization projects recently awarded to the company.
The candidate should possess the following Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to do repetitive yet detailed oriented work
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Establishes and maintains effective working relationships coworkers
• Completes projects within tight deadlines
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Extended periods of sitting while performing computer related work.
Education and Qualifications desired:
• Scanning experience preferred
• Associates degree or higher preferred
Required Qualification: Ability to pass a background check.
Job Reference Code:
DATA FEDERAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER